forever!

What if i had made it last time for ,forever
What if i tell you that I don't wanted to be the part of this forever!
What if that guilt keep on dancing inside my head and being so clever, forever!
I don't want to be the part of this forever .
What if I had choosed to put the full stop on it for forever!
What if I had told them everything about me.. And then worrying about the result of it for forever!
One thing which won't change in this forever  my pride for myself is not lefting me in this chaos of forever!


What if I had slit that blade on my veins for forever
Why I stopped? Because
What if my eyes gets open  and see the sun rising through that and then by looking at that mark which I gave it to my self to not to see this view for forever after that!
What if that mark will hunt me for forever what if that scar comes in between every work of mine for forever!
What if I drink that 'vish' and end it all for, forever .
What if I lost the only thing  which is not going to vanish into this forever,
what if I lost my pride and see myself as the coward for forever!

Everything was so blur at that time which coerced me to not to think about the responsibility which I have ,for others..
Only one thing was in front of me at that time to run, to run, to run from this choas of life!
I am so grateful of that love which I choosed to give to my self because only the love for myself become the only reason to be here with the hope in my hand!

Pallavi singh. 

Comments

Popular Posts