In space stars don't twinkle!

Why I want to be polite ?
Why i want be the star of someone's eye?
Things are going good from sometimes from when I started  being sweet like 'thaumatin' which is officially marked as the sweetest thing in the orb of mine.
Now I can sit with the whole self of mine with the others to whom I always wanted to be the essence of there life!
But for how much time I can sham in the way in which I am not meant to tend ! Am I right?
So I stopped pigging out and decided not to cheat the sphere of all the kind!

Anyways they didn't accepted the true self of mine!


"
One day comes when my anger burst and do you wants to see what I have done..?

I messed up!
And filled myself with all my sins! Which only I could feel.

I am that feature which no one wants to touch, in my anger I don't even listen to my guts.
.
I messed  up things like I am the worst but trust me I didn't mean to  be the holocaust of my own esse of this despair world.

In my anger I am not the one but why should I lie that is also the portrayal of my being and esse of this World!

But let me make one thing very clear  that this is the way in which I choose to portray, with my own sort of colours . I am not the one who can bottle up all my feelings and bury them in the garve of my own epitome.
And then I realised that" in space stars don't twinkle all the time! "

"I want to fly but with the real wings of mine , I don't want to manifest myself by hiding those paucity of mine"!

The eyes of you is the judge of mine!
So, please majesty show me the worth of mine
! 


And to be clear again ,I am okay to be the fallen star of my own devine! Because there I have all the time to rise again and again with the more spark in my eyes!

Pallavi singh.

Comments

Popular Posts