In space stars don't twinkle!

Why I want to be polite ?
Why i want be the star of someone's eye?
Things are going good from sometimes from when I started  being sweet like 'thaumatin' which is officially marked as the sweetest thing in the orb of mine.
Now I can sit with the whole self of mine with the others to whom I always wanted to be the essence of there life!
But for how much time I can sham in the way in which I am not meant to tend ! Am I right?
So I stopped pigging out and decided not to cheat the sphere of all the kind!

Anyways they didn't accepted the true self of mine!


"
One day comes when my anger burst and do you wants to see what I have done..?

I messed up!
And filled myself with all my sins! Which only I could feel.

I am that feature which no one wants to touch, in my anger I don't even listen to my guts.
.
I messed  up things like I am the worst but trust me I didn't mean to  be the holocaust of my own esse of this despair world.

In my anger I am not the one but why should I lie that is also the portrayal of my being and esse of this World!

But let me make one thing very clear  that this is the way in which I choose to portray, with my own sort of colours . I am not the one who can bottle up all my feelings and bury them in the garve of my own epitome.
And then I realised that" in space stars don't twinkle all the time! "

"I want to fly but with the real wings of mine , I don't want to manifest myself by hiding those paucity of mine"!

The eyes of you is the judge of mine!
So, please majesty show me the worth of mine


And to be clear again ,I am okay to be the fallen star of my own devine! Because there I have all the time to rise again and again with the more spark in my eyes!

Pallavi singh.

Comments

Popular Posts