BY YOU.

I want to be loved by you
I am willing  to surrender for you 
I know it is hard to love me the way I wanted tooo..... 
But i  want  to be loved, only by you. 
I want to be loved by you 
I know there are many insanity going on  , between me and you.. 
But i am ,Willing to surrender for you 
I  am willing to to write a whole new book with you.. 
 I don't care the type of love you dooo
Either the way you choose or I wanted too.

In concleve of today's
I want to rise right by you 
I want to set in the arm of your's
I want to roam hand in hand in dusk. 
Can you give me the love, 
Which I want to get for me 
If not.. 
Then love me the way you want yourself to be loved.!! 
I promise to love you the best I can love.. 
I will let you feel love , which you are supposed to be felt a long time ago... 
I will love you the same way, I wanted to be loved!!! 

Pallavi Rajput


Comments

Mayank Bansal said…
Best as always❤️ keep rising💫

Popular Posts