Oh Moon!

Sitting on the floor looking at the moon
Ooh moon!! Do you know how I am feeling  under this roof 
I feel empty, I feel alone 
Between so many people, why I am looking for someone who would make me feel full.. 
Why I am feeling shattered, with so much pain? 
Why I can't vanish the smile and the eyes with tearfully , which comes after staring at you... 
I made so much efforts for me 
I made so much sacrifices for me 
Still feeling empty.. 
Ooh moon ask the gods what they planned for me 
Till then I am sitting on a chair with folded hands and will see the lonlyness dance in front of me! 
 I promise I will maintain the smile but eyes will always become full after gazing at you.. 
And 
I will never fade away the hope that, 
 You will come like a fire fly and will make me dance with you in the dark night under the sky with heavy blue. 

Pallavi Singh. 

Comments

Popular Posts