Open Book!

Have you ever seen inside, 
What's in it for you? 
Have you ever looked into my eyes, 
What is it saying after gazing at you? 
Maybe that's my fault , that i tried to please you. 
Maybe that's my fault that i put myself after you . 
I was so in love with myself, when I use to love you. 
Yess i loved you... 
I use to sit back and read our pages when I missed you .. Because this is the only path which I can walk  without even getting painted by the colours you choose to!!! 

I just saw only partial side which is inside you.. The one I used to admire and chose to stand next to! 
It's all fade away and vanished after feeling the another you! 
Now only I can hope, 
If you have ever looked into my soul you would have seen the dreams i planned to dream with you.! 

Pallavi Singh. 


Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey, I just love your writeups. And after reading these last 2 posts, want to say something.
There always be two sides of a coin and in today's time, there are a lot more. But remember you are the captain of your soul and master of your fate, So Choose wisely. Weather it comes to people, friends or anything. Be Yourself, love yourself first.
As your page's title itself says "We need to heal". Just feel everything, take your time but once you decide to move on, never look back. And trust me, time is the best healer. Give yourself time.

Popular Posts