..

A child said to god...

 
I wanted to see the world
I wanted to spread my lights and create my own world...
I think I did! for half an hour , I felt like mud!!
I was 9 and my age was to recite the laughter, with my friends and my mum...
Did I deserved that, to feel so numb!!
He didn't gave me chance to feel what I was
My dreams were flashing in front of me
When I was getting ripped like peatles and hurled down to fire  which belongs to somebody's loved one!!!
Did I deserved that....


to burn with heartbeat and scream like I was just the wind which is making noice.
I just felt like a Misserry which is getting a cleansed bath in that fire
It was burning me and ripping my soul when those creatures where dancing in the shore..

*I can't complete this.......

Pallavi Singh

Comments

Popular Posts