Newness

I just need a person to play 
Not to relay. 
I need a hand to hold 
Not to support. 
I just need a laughter to cheer me up on my lacking hours 
Which will make me feel 
That we will rise together and will never fall apart !! 
I want to make a new love story 
Which contains only laughter and eyes which admire the way I laugh. 
You have to  hold on and see me fall apart
Yess!! What u will doo? 
U come to me and sit next to me and give me your hand and put your head next to me!!! 
What's in it for you?? 
I will make u feel love which u will never going to feel by someone else and that's not just word . Trust me darling I mean what I said ! 
I will see you from that eyes which nobody else get . 
You just do 1 I will do 100 for you, that 1 only I want so that i can feel u want to! 
Are u ready to dance with me at the shore? 
Are u ready to laugh with me and create a imagination on the Blue...? 

Pallavi Singh

Comments

Popular Posts