Orphan

Why my home  don't feel like home?
Why just one blow will spread all my flaws, in the form of ashes of course!!
Am I broken or just feeling too much ?
I am not feeling myself,
That's why I decided to run.
Looking for a place
Where I can hide
And ignore my worries and all my fight.
Similar faces were there but my mouth got zipped.
Why my blunt side suddenly got all ripped.
Am I okay maybe I am feeling too much!
Why I am crawling when it's time too run?


I saw a door, and felt towards it, it's like some string is pulling me and i fell for it.
Some light nudged my face and got vanished in the chaos!!
I felt muddled and asked to myself is this real or I got trapped again?
Oh god!! How much I have to pretend?
There is Bruce's on my knees and I am falling again and again!!
I broke the frame and fell again.
Don't need a hand this time let me try to get up again.

Pallavi Singh. 

Comments

Popular Posts