Hunch

Your impressions are making me stand alone in the crowd! 
Your words are making me fear of every love song i used to hear by imagining you on my side. 
The way I loved you is so devine i can't even dare to put in words, no matter how good I write. 
Maybe it's my fault I should have said you clearly what I felt . 
Or maybe my instincts was true, that you will not understand the words which I will choose for you to express. 
I don't know why I stopped myself, is my wait worthy or I will just loose what we had? or i already did? 
I made you feel ,  i don't care about the things or the way you treat . After everything I did. 
I hope you do understand I lost my desires to the person, whom I can't have. 
It's not about loosing you, 
It's about loosing the things which I wanted to have for a lifetime... With the love of my life. 
I hope you will understand I lost the way I wanted to be loved, in the process of loving you from every core of my soul. 

I hope you will feel one day, how your impressions made me stand alone in the crowd.
 

Pallavi Singh. 

Comments

Popular Posts