BLINDFOLD

Why falling is the part of me 
Why crushing myself is knack for me
I am begging for me, to myself 
I am holding a grudge & shattering myself. 
Was went out to find peace
Look look what I got, I planned a new path by putting a spectacles on my knees. 
I was walking on the dark road with the candle in my hand. 
Oh god I bumped into fox who was wearing a skin of a beautiful dear & I got rapt 
I went to him and tried to feel him.. You know what happen? 
He bit me and left a wound which is only visible to my hands. 
Those wounds are only visible to my hand.

Pallavi Singh. 



Comments

Suraj kumar said…
I read your most of the blog and they are nicešŸ„° it make me feel love is real sometime.
Anonymous said…
The worst pain is seeing people change and that helplessness to can't do anything to change that fact is soul breaking sometimes. But as it is said we don't choose whom do we fall in love with but the choice of choosing with whom to stay with is ours.
May be one day the deer will arrive with a warm hug and no fox will be around to wound you again.Hope is the driving force of life, I hope it drives you too and everything good comes to your way. It was really a heartfelt poem.Thanks for the relatable content.

Popular Posts