Oh! That Smile...

Those eyes were weighing me and it felt like adoring me
The way you stared at me touch the veins of my heart.... Healed all tha wounds which I chose to kept hidden & shield them with the claws. 
Now see....This much foolish is my heart. 
Those hands were just touching me and it felt like they were feeling me. 
The warmth of those hands were helping me close my eyes from the rushed crowd. 
Now I understand the trick is to blindfold me and move me away from all familiar faces who saw beauty without that masquerade
This is how I lost my 6 sences just in few hours. 
Those deep breath was started controlling my scars. 
My realisation is shouting out loud
" You was just doomed in the bushes of  there manipulative arms and tricked by those mesmerizing sight which was brown".

Pallavi Singh

Comments

Popular Posts