The Idea Of Love Is - GREY

Sometimes I feel drained.. 
Every second you run into my veins! 
Letting you go... 
This is the most resistant thing I did to myself....You know? 
Living between those faces & cracked jokes on my acts... In the end I realised I was the dolt because I acted  the way you wanted me to act.
" You took the strings or maybe i gave it you with both of my hands". 
Did you weighed it? 
Didn't you saw it
All these questions I kept within myself because I lost the privilege after whispering through those  breaches which you caused in my heart.
I thought this and i thought that... Enough of my thoughts. 
All this time i am only trying to mold you in the notion of my heart. 
I am not liking the way I am holding on to the person who was just an illusion of my heart.

YOU ARE JUST MY IDEA OF LOVe WHICH IS ALL GREY! 


Pallavi Singh. 

Comments

Popular Posts