Behave Miss

Slaughter my dignity and caged my wounds
That's how i become proprietrix by embellishing the truth.
They pointed on the way i speak and walk
They raised finger at my character by the way I wear and embellished my thoughts.
They tried their best for making my tone amiable and make it easy for themselves to tore me and blew my respect,
Which You all know is fragile like a feather....my lord.

Coerced me to be Benignant!

And told me that my only behaviour is to tend.


Damsel be careful with your crown!


"Cover yourself from tip to toe so the people don't turn their faces to slaughter your confidence and crush you and make you the part of the dust and give you a tag which you call HOE.
Not talking about the opposites our armour is getting hit by our own.

Always told us BEHAVE, MISS, YOU MUST BLEND and be raw.


Pallavi Singh.


Comments

Rehan Ahmad said…
Love the way you structure your words around your thoughts; and it’s really interesting to read.. interesting and intriguing!

Popular Posts