Heart Whishpered Brain Smirked

 Portraying a life which is just fiction with whatever ending it holds or you can say which might suit the waves of my heart.


Roamed on streets , danced in the bar saw everything and seat in the shower for hours.

Packed my day and started giving time to the things which matters or you can say by which I can fill the sorrow of my heart.


Many came and many went I managed to be optimistic because that’s the only way to help me move forward without bending my knees in front of the lacking parts.

People asked why your eyes are sad what's that you desire and can't get with the pretty face. 

Don't want to sound cliche my lord...https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1EKtg2nRAUu7rdxNa5FGTvLnqQXo0vBCS
But the only thing which is lacking is LOVE

Because my heart can't hold the amount  which I am willing to serve just to see the eyes which adore me for who I am for.


I know when he will look into my eyes he will see it hold everything “my heart thirsts for”

And brain smirked on his behalf!  

 Pallavi Singh

 

Comments

Shashwat said…
phenomenal one 👍

Popular Posts