The Era Ends


It started eventually , I never knew that it would end!

But now I know that things which start will always come to an end

It was magical and so unreal to digest 

I use to ask myself if it was for real or if I have to go through with the faze of vanishing magic from my life again and again with the smile which I never meant!

She taught me how to show love when I turned the switch off

She taught me how to give and believe that I deserve to be loved 

She was going through a lot when I use to vent...I destroyed myself when I choose to believe that I should choose myself before choosing the person whom I love and will always love till my life comes to an end.

I always believed that love is something which we do and never anticipate 

With time I felt that I am very capable of loving someone from my heart and never expect the same love from their end.

I lost her that day when she asked me why can't you give the way I give you from my both hands.

And I learnt that the pattern to love is different for every soul who grow and falls!

And the day again came when I failed and understand my pattern is mute and can't be heard by the person who knew how to embrace while falling and think of them as new.

I failed and realised I am incapable of giving a vessel of love which I pour from both of my hands.

The vessel skipped from my hand! 


Pallavi Singh 





Comments

Popular Posts